When bringing your sewing machine in for service, please bring the following with you:
- Bring the machine, foot control power cord, bobbin, and bobbin case.
- Bring your 1 or 1C foot.
- Bring your Buttonhole foot (#3). If your machine came with an Automatic Buttonhole foot (the long black one), bring that one instead of the short one.
- If your machine came with a #40 foot, bring it.
- If your machine has dual feed, bring the 1D foot.
- If you are bringing in the embroidery unit, bring the embroidery foot that came with your machine (#15 or #26) and the embroidery bobbin case with a bobbin loaded with your bobbin thread.
- If you are bringing in the embroidery unit, bring your large oval hoop. It is also helpful to us if you have a piece of fabric and stabilizer pre-hooped & ready to go.
- Make sure the standard Zigzag needle plate is on the machine.
- If your machine has visual issues, please bring in a sample.
- We do not need anything else. We will send any accessories not needed home with you.
When bringing in your serger for service, please include the following items:
Our Service Policy is: We don't not call for approval of replacement parts and labor for any amount $100 or less. We will call for approval for service costs greater than total of $100.Printable version of the above information Click on this link
- Bring the machine, foot control, and power cord.
- Bring your all-purpose foot and stitch plate.
- Bring the machine with the cone nets.
- If the machine having issues, please bring a sample.
- If the issue is with the cover stitch or the chain stitch, we will need those plates and feet, along with a sample.
- We will send any accessories not needed home with you.